The update version 0.2.3 includes:
The hero crafting system has been implemented.
Crafting material and Crystals that players gain from playing the standard mode and dungeon modes are now saved.
Players can now use the materials to craft Hero Tokens, the in-game currency needed to buy crafted heroes.
The new heroes are:
- Lear Ma-Koh (cost: 5 Hero tokens)
- Nyphol (cost: 5 Hero tokens)
- Bog (cost: 5 Hero tokens)
- Daerone (cost: 5 Hero tokens)
- Sarnack: (cost: 4 Hero tokens)
For a list of the hero abilities, please refer to this page:
- The design hero event winner ‘Voltero’ has been added to the game and will go on sale via the Vorto store on Monday 17 October.
- Resized non-mounted heroes so that they are easier to notice in-game.
- Multiple fixes and improvements to pathfinding for both player and enemy units
- Improvements made to the enemy AI in standard mode
- Added first environmental effects that are unique to biomes
- Updated the textures on various player and enemy buildings
- Added initial environmental effects to unit abilities
- Fixed an issue where workers could not operate well in small areas
- Added new images to resources (cards), including a standard placeholder image for new/coming soon items.
- Units now target buildings better
- Fixed an issue where ranged units would not move to attack range when an attack command is given.
- Crystals now save after a match has ended
- Crafting Material now saves after a match has ended
- Crafted Hero Tokens save
- Equipment cores won from dungeons now save
- In dungeon mode, the upgrade for the Boulder Trogg causes the unit to be unable to attack
- Please do not select the Boulder Trogg’s AOE upgrade in dungeon mode. A fix is being worked on.
This issue was fixed before the update went live!
Occasionally, starting and ending a match (standard mode and dungeon mode) multiple times will result in serious degradation of the game’s performance.
- This issue is being worked on, for now, if you are affected buy this bug (this issue seems to trigger at random) simply closing and restarting the client solves this.
Gear cannot be crafted yet
- This is being worked on, however players can farm the materials needed.
Dropped gear from dungeon and standard mode will not save and cannot be used.
- This issue is being worked on.