Welcome to the Hash Rush forums, for all things gaming and the home of the Hash Rush DAO!
You’ll quickly notice that this forum is split into two, a section dedicated to the game, and a section dedicated to the DAO.
If you are here simply to talk about Hash Rush, learn more about the game, or discuss topics with the other members, this section is for you.
Put simply, this is an advanced suggestion section. We say “advanced” because unlike what you may find in other game suggestion sections, this section can and will have meaningful impacts on the game.
How does it work?
If you have an idea that you feel would be beneficial or simply just positive to Hash Rush, make a post here:
We’d advise you to put in as much detail as possible.
Once your post has been made, the community - and the Hash Rush team - have the opportunity to comment/discuss your suggestion.
At this point, the Hash Rush team will also give you vital feedback on whether or not the proposal is:
- Possible or not
- Already planned or not
- If not possible, what aspect of the suggestion is not possible
- In the case that it is not possible, an explanation of why will be given, and then you (the post starter) will have the opportunity to adjust the suggestion to make it work.
- After the suggestion has been discussed, and provided that it is possible, the Hash Rush team will then create a vote in Snapshot. Anyone who has RUSH in their wallet will be able to vote on this proposal.
- If the proposal passes, it will be added to the Hash Rush development plan, and a special thread will be made that tracks the progress of the development of this feature.
- Important: Hash Rush development is split into sprints of 3 months, as such plans are made at the end of each sprint. Therefore, initial development feedback can take up to 3 months, and actual work on the feature can take longer - depending on the size of the feature.